Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Fly Flappybat Fly

We'll be playing at the Pit on Friday night.
This'll be our first show since October's aptly named "Metal Meltdown", unless you count playing Eagles covers for Betty's birthday last month. And I don't.
I'm really excited to play. It seems like we've had a lot of downtime and, even for a pretend band, 2 months is too long to go without playing an actual pretend show. I guess we're gonna play it by ear this time as far as what we're playing. Over the past couple of years, Greg and I have learned (and forgotten) a couple hundred songs. I think the plan is gonna be to show up cold on Friday night and see if we can remember any of 'em. I bet we can. Especially the 'Mats stuff and the Wilco covers. On top of that, I've got a list of songs in my head that I'd like to run through, stuff I've never played before but always wanted to.
So, we should be fine.... I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home