Thursday, November 11, 2004

Chore boy, part deux

The adventures of Chore Boy continue! After joining forces with the enigmatic being known as Handyman, Chore Boy sets out to defeat the forces of... uhhh, stuff breaking and, oh screw it I'm too beat to come up with good stuff here.

We hired this guy, Billy, to fix our jacked-up door that leads to the garage. Billy was cool, he saved us a couple bucks by fixing a door that we thought we'd have to replace, so I asked him to look at that bathroom fan that had been vexing us so this past month or two. He was done with that in a half an hour. Paid the man (gladly) and he was off. I wish I would've taken pictures,but he probably would've thought I was a freak.

Anyway, I patched cracks, and was planning to patch more, when Phil called. Something about taking pictures of the house. Great, now I have to clean. That stack of Iron Man books is just getting farther and farther away.

Will Chore Boy get to read a comic? Tune in later to find out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home