Monday, November 01, 2004

Gee, karmic calamity is a nice website, too bad nobody ever updates it, huh?

Having a real life is a drag. Being a grownup is a drag.

Okay... I got sidetracked for a couple of weeks with Halloween preparations, and preparing for our train-wreck of a live show this past Friday at the Pit. Also, my friend Barry told me that I seemed like a self-important asshole on my blog. The truth is, I asked him if I seemed like a self-important asshole, because I'm self-conscious about that sort of thing, and I knew he'd be honest.

Afterwards, I realized that I actually am a self-important asshole, and decided to continue.

Anyway, new episode of Hold My Life this week. It's done, I just haven't had the opportunity to post it. Also, a couple of additions to the website, spectacular Ninja Ducks Episodes by Greg, and more self involved blathering from me, right here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home