Thursday, September 30, 2004

Best Day Ever

I love days like today.

I noticed yesterday that everybody seems afraid to give me stuff to do this week. They must be laying off because I was out sick. They think I am a delicate and fragile thing, and I'm not about to tell them any different. I'm not complaining, it's actually quite nice to come in and do nothing for most of the day. I've often noticed that most people here do nothing for most of the day, only I'm not one of those people. It's nice to be included in that little club for once. I don't think I want to give up my membership anytime soon.

So far today, I've done one ad. That was early this morning. After that, with nothing else in my 'to do' pile, I went and picked up smoothies for myself and a couple of my coworkers. I've become addicted to Jamba Juice's 'Bright Eyed and Blueberry' Yogurt blend this week. I came back from the smoothie run expecting to have my usual onslaught of dorky ads to do, only to find, well, nothing.

So I went to lunch. I wandered around for a few minutes trying to figure out what I wanted, only to realize that what I wanted, was to drive to 'That's a Wrap' over on 7th Street and get some sort of rice bowl thing with veggies. I called Rhonda on the way to see if she wanted anything, and ended up picking up a Teryaki Bowl and some Tea for her.

I ended up being missing for way too long, but was pleasantly surprised when nobody actually noticed my absence. I wonder how long this will last, because quite frankly, I'm loving this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home