Monday, March 06, 2006

All's Fair In Rock N' Roll (or "I Never Thought I'd Get This Far")

"Epilogue", The 23rd Episode of Hold My Life published on GirlAMatic this morning, which is the final episode of "All's Fair In Rock N' Roll, Hold My Life's first story arc.

I'd kind'a hoped that the timing would work out so that I could end "All's Fair" at the same time that the GirlAMatic Cafe opened, and Hold became a free, advertiser-supported strip, but alas, mister Joey is still working on the code for the new GirlAMatic. I decided to open the Archives up as free-content just to celebrate this little mini-milestone.

Feel free to go read "All's Fair" in its entirety, and Penny will be back Monday in "Some New Town", the first chapter of the next storyline. Things are about to get a lot more complicated for Penny Heartbreaker...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home