Saturday, September 18, 2004

Bring out yer dead

I was somehow convinced to cover for the artist who does display obituaries this Saturday. Basically, all you have to do is process images of dead people all day. I assure you, it's loads of fun. For example, It's 11:25, and so far, I've processed exactly one image for an Obit. And it was a bad one. Not much longer now.

Speaking of the dead, Johnny Ramone's gone now. I have to say, the outlook was really grim back in June when his wife and doctor said he wasn't dying, and that he was on some new experimental therapy. I figured that if they were down to experimenting on the poor bastard, then he probably didn't have much time left. You don't do 'experimental' anything if you're prognosis is good.
Anyway... it sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home