Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Return of Chore Boy

When will it ever end?

Last night was all about those last two chores that we couldn't get done over the weekend. Steam Cleaning the carpet, and touching up the paint on the inside of the house. So, for a few hours last night, it was me and the rug doctor. Rhonda did the paint touch ups and repainted this little wall for some reason that shall remain a mystery to me forever. It had been beige, then she painted it yellow to match the kitchen. Then last night, it became beige again. I think that wall has been painted at least fifty times in the five years we've lived in that house. The cat hid out under the bed in the bedroom. He hates any sort of carpet cleaning or vacuuming device, so last night was a bad night for him.

Anyway, we're done now, we can put the house on the market and get rid of it. Thankfully, we aren't dealing with carpet in the new place.

Maybe now I can get back on track with Hold My Life. Second episode is completely done, just waiting for me to put it on Karmic Calamity. This week, for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home