Monday, July 18, 2005

The things I do to call myself a Warren Ellis fan

Oh, for crying out loud, already...

I go to warrenellis.com today, and realize, as I'm looking at the pics that people have forwarded him from comicon 2005 (he calls it nerd-prom), that not only have I seen some of these people, but I have pics of them. Even worse, I feel that I have insights into some of them that perhaps may have slipped by.

Case in point, this thing: http://www.warrenellis.com/index.php?p=993#comments

Rhonda and I saw this thing and took a picture of it. I saw the pic on warren's site and wanted to remark that he may have missed out on the fact that not only was this thing disturbing as shown in the picture, but even more so because we were subjected to it's bare butt as it walked away. Yes, that's right, this thing was not only some sort of flesh colored face with a hotdog permafixed in it's mouth, but that whoever had designed this costume of misery had seen fit to give it a bare ass that would greet any and every person who had the misfortune of following behind it, or watching it pass.

Anyway, couldn't do that, comments are closed, yet for some reason I felt the need to expand on that. Naked muppet-ass should never be ignored.

Also. Rhonda got her picture taken with this guy: http://www.warrenellis.com/index.php?p=984

On some level, I have a tremendous amount of respect for this guy, He had a dream: to be the crappiest fake robot ever. And that dream was realized this year. Who are we to question his decisions? After all, he's probably a lawyer or an investment banker or any number of different professions that make a better living than I do.

But I Digress. Your mileage may vary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home