Monday, August 01, 2005

Ah Monday, My Old Nemesis.

Busy this weekend, but at least I managed to be productive.

Webcomics Nation launched last week, so I joined and set something up for Hold My Life on there. I've noticed that HML is getting more traffic as a result, and the services that Webcomics Nation offers seem great for someone just starting out. I'm gonna have to spend more time looking at them closer and seeing how I can use those features with what I'm doing. I'm gonna continue to host HML on karmiccalamity, but it's nice to also be a part of a webcomics community like Webcomics Nation. I don't feel like so much of an outsider now.

I set that up Saturday afternooon, and then spent Sunday working on the next episode of HML, which looks pretty cool if I do say so. I'm really happy with the way the art is turning out. I'd hoped to get that posted yesterday, but it might end up being tomorrow before I get that online, as we're practicing tonight. Last chance before Friday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home