Thursday, July 21, 2005

Bad Day...okay, not so bad after all

I got absolutely slammed with work today. I'd come in with a certain expectation of what my day was going to be like, and from the moment I set foot in the door, all those expectations were blown right outta the water. I hate it when that happens.

Anyway, I'm not gonna dwell on it, because, well, there's no point in it, and I'm sure that anybody that comes to read this blog doesn't come here to listen to me bitch about my job, or the minutiae of said job. And, well, it really doesn't matter because Scott McCloud saw fit to link to Hold My Life on his blog. Plain decent of the guy to do so, after all, who am I?

If you've come here as a result of that link, thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you liked what you saw well enough to come back. The new episode will be premiering July 30. I'll be here blogging every day, and I'm continuously adding to the content on Penny's Blog, so there's something new to see every day.

Plus, for crying out loud, there's Ninja Ducks. I just watched Greg produce one of those things in three minutes-- I can't even draw one ninja duck in that time, and mine always look like crap when I try to do so.

Okay, I only tried to draw one, but it did turn out badly. Then we proceeded to draw anything off the top of our heads... ah, the things we do to amuse ourselves.

I'm gonna try to work a half-day tomorrow, and then come home to get some HML stuff done. Hopefully everything'll work out the way it should...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home