Monday, April 17, 2006

Soundtrack!

I'm testing out a new feature in Hold My Life this week: a soundtrack.

The music in the episode is "All It Wants" by Doug Bale, a singer/songwriter buddy of mine who graciously offered me the use of some of his tunes. If you like what you hear in the comic, feel free to hit his Myspace page. He's got more nifty mp3s of his stuff embedded in his profile page, and I do believe you can purchase CD's from him if you're so inclined.

Special thanks to another friend, one Barry Tomack, for stopping by to show Rhonda and I the engagement ring he purchased for his fiancee Cecile... only to end up being shanghaied into hastily coding an mp3 player for me in Flash this evening.

Anyway, there's a little more work to be done on the player so it works smoothly and looks slicker, but I was really anxious to get this done and up there on the site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home